Sunday, June 28, 2009

AWESOMENESS

"Oh and I almost forgot! The album is called "Brand New Eyes" and it comes out September 29th! MARK YOUR CALENDARS!"- yelyahwilliams on Twitter

Finally the wait will soon be over! Paramore's very own lead woman Hayley Williams has tweeted that the new album will be out on Sept. 29, 2009.
The first single, “Ignorance”, is out July 7th. Can we say excited? YES WE CAN.

“Ignorance” is a fitting title for the album’s first single Hayley said. “I have a lot to say this time around, and there’s a lot of things I thought I knew that I was absolutely wrong about.” So, after pleading “Ignorance,” Hayley is now seeing everything with "Brand New Eyes".




Track List for new album:
1. “Careful”
2. “Ignorance”
3. “Playing God”
4. “Brick by Boring Brick”
5. “Turn It Off”
6. “The Only Exception”
7. “Feeling Sorry”
8. “Looking Up”
9. “Where the Lines Overlap”
10. “Misguided Ghosts”
11. “All I Wanted”

Below is a YouTube leak if you will of "Ignorance" from a concert in NV.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines